Thursday, July 4, 2013

Do You Think UFO May Be The Best Live Band Of All Time?


Do you think UFO is the best live band of all time?  If you ask me I would definitely say yes.  While other people would say KISS or Peter Frampton, UFO is an obvious pick for me.  The other bands are great, but UFO just has so much more energy to their music.  When a band makes Strangers In The Night; I think they should most likely won the title.  The band doesn't fake their live playing because they did not even overdub on the album(which is very rare in the music business).  They are just raw, rough, and rocking.  I have never gotten the chance to go to a UFO concert, but I just know from watching online and listening to their live album that they are amazing.  If they ever tour in America I will definitely take it as an opportunity to have my mind even more blown.  They have such a perfect sound for a live band.  They always have the right volume, their performing sounds flawless, they have great tone to their guitars, and they are just amazing.  What do you think? Is UFO the best live band?

No comments:

Post a Comment