Thursday, February 20, 2014

What I Think About the Soon To Be Released Box Set By UFO

I was just looking around on amazon, and I noticed that there was a new UFO box set coming out.  It is the Complete Studio Albums: 1974-1986.  While I think it's cool that there is a new box set out, I don't see how this is that much different than the Chrysalis Years box sets.  It's the same exact albums, and they're still on audio cd.  I think it'd be a much better idea to make a box set of the next group of albums after Misdemeanor, because it'd be something new, and frankly I think fans would go crazier over this.  The other cool thing they could done was keep the same albums as this box set has, and make it vinyl.  I guess the thing that can possibly make this thing exciting is potential bonus tracks, but amazon had nothing about them on the website.  So truly I don't see anything super special about this release, but hey I may be surprised. What do you think about this?

4 comments:

  1. 1974-1986 box set? Will "Ain't Be Misbehaning" be included?
    Any chance for it to get the "remaster" status?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sadly it only goes to Misdemeanor. That's why I almost find it pointless to buy if you have Chrysalis Years:(

      Delete
  2. I just bought it about 2 weeks ago..it's GREAT..and yep, it has BONUS TRACKS..ohhh yeeeaahh!!!

    ReplyDelete