Friday, March 14, 2014

Favorite Misdemeanor Song Poll Results

A whole ago I put up a poll to see what your guys' favorite song from Misdemeanor was.  My first instinct was that either "Night Run" or "Mean Streets" would win since they were the hits. No personally picked "One Heart" but I didn't think that would win.  The results were actually semi-surprising to me.  There was a tie for first place between "The Chase" and "Night Run" with two votes. Second place was "One Heart" with one vote. Last place went to "Mean Streets" with no votes at all.  I was so surprised to see that the latter song didn't get any votes at all, because that song is insane, and it's a great rocker.  Overall I know "Night Run" would win, but it was a surprise to see "The Chase" tie, even though it's a fantastic song.  What do you think of these results?

6 comments:

  1. I'm re-listening to the album right now. I'll tell you later... ehe heheh e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misdemeanor is an album I rejected at first for its cheesy 80s sound and subdued drums. I was unfair. It deserved more listenings. As a matter of fact the production is rich, the playing is very elegant and there are at least three excellent numbers: the opener This Time, the hit Night Run and the heavier Meanstreets. Funnily, Misdemeanor is one of the UFO albums I listen to more frequently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah at first I thought it was a little cheesy, but it's fantastic.

      Delete
  3. I think 'Blue' is the best. One Heart and Night Run - Tied for 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the worst UFO album. I love UFO I love Phil and Paul Gray but sorry guys this album is a flop. Producer murdered it. Nigghtrun, Blue and Meanstreets are the best.

    ReplyDelete