Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I'm A Loser(Strangers in the Night)

Today I was on the bus, and I was listening to ufo, but the one song that really struck me was "I'm A Loser."  I originally liked the studio version more, but today I got a whole new perspective on this version.  It is stocked with so much energy, and the sound is amazing.  Even though the instrumentation is different, it has a great tone, and it's still respecting the original.  The guitar solo is just amazing in this version is just mindblowing; with Schenker just shredding every last note he had.  Do you like this or the studio better?

1 comment:

  1. One of the best No Heavy Petting songs. The killer 1976 LP album. But the SITN live version is better. One of the best ever live albums. Go back to hear it!

    ReplyDelete