Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Great Documentary On The Band


I was surfing around on YouTube one day, and I ran into this awesome rockumentary World's Greatest Albums: UFO Strangers In The Night.  This video is amazing, because it is a full length critic review on my favorite album of all time, and it also features the awesome Pete Way.  This video shows lots of rare footage like the promotional movie of "Only You Can Rock Me," and lots of great performances of songs like "Give Her The Gun," "Space Child," and "Rock Bottom."  It is so interesting, because it gives a whole history of the band from the Mick Bolton days, all the way through the Michael Schenker era.  The interviews with Pete Way are extremely interesting, and he really gives his opinions on the band.  There were a lot of opinions from the other critics that I didn't agree with, but that doesn't affect how awesome this video is.  You can find this on YouTube by searching UFO rockumentary.  The video will be in five parts, but that also is worth it considering that Amazon is asking over 100 dollars for this DVD.  I really think you will enjoy this video, and I highly recommend watching it.

1 comment: