Saturday, June 15, 2013

Why I Think It Is Essential For UFO To Do A Tour In America


UFO tours all around the world, but I have noticed that they never seem to come to America.  I know that reasons for this could be that they think that there won't be as much of audience in the US, but results of my blog show that the amount of Americans that have checked out my site way more than other countries like the UK and Germany.  I feel that if the band came to America; many fans including me would have the amazing chance to go see our favorite band without having to pay for all of the expenses to go half way around the world.  I know that in my opinion, UFO is best live, and many people including me would love to have this chance to go see them.  I feel that they could also gain an even better audience if they tour here, because not many stores sell a large collection of their CDs sadly, and if they advertised the tour right, many new fans could be formed.  

I will say this in the place of many, but anyone who wasn't alive at the time of the Strangers Of The Night tour in America probably wishes they cold go back in time.  If UFO came to America for a couple great shows, then this could make a lot of peoples' days.  If the band and promoters just knew about the fan base in America, then maybe this would be able to happen, the sad thing though is that even with the fans that they do have, they probably don't think this will be enough to have a full arena.  If you feel the same as I do, comment on this article, because I know that a US tour could be something really important for fans, and I hope it can happen some day.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post Ryan, I hope they do a tour here someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay. I'm serious it would be one of the best things ever if they did

      Delete