Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Will UFO Put Out Another Album?


UFO has performed for the last 44 years, and even with their 2012 album Seven Deadly, they sound better than ever.  I'm curious if the band will ever put out another album.  I think it could be very possible, because everyone sounds great, and none of the members are extremely old.  I think it would be neat if they made another album, because they always show different sides to them on different albums, and I think that there is a lot they could still explore.  They are also one of the few bands that are able to still showcase their talent after all these years.  UFO is also still traveling all around the world, and that is some hard work, so I think that maybe they would still have the will to put out another album.


I think that Phil is the kind of person that will perform until he is unable to, and he seems like he would put out another album because he really cares about the name of UFO.  If the band were to retire, I feel that it would be only for a really good reason, and they seem like they would keep going on.  Do you think UFO should make another album?

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty certain the band will continue for a while yet and a new album will be out next year. Lets hope so anyways!!

    ReplyDelete