Friday, September 13, 2013

Does Anyone Else Think That UFO Sounds Very Southern Now?


Back when I wrote about Seven Deadly, I happened to say that modern day UFO sounds a lot like Southern Rock band.  This came back to me today as I was looking at the stats on my blog.  I noticed that people were looking at my blog from a Deep Purple Fan Forum.  The discussion board happened to be Deep Purple Vs. Modern Day UFO.  Two of the people were having a disagreement of whether UFO sounds like Southern Rock or not, and then the one person who thought they did used my blog as a source of someone else who agreed with them.  I found this pretty cool that people were taking my blog and advertising it by using it as maybe a reliable source for UFO subjects.  I think that UFO sounds a lot like Southern Rock nowadays, and I don't see that as a bad thing, because it was a Rey good change in sound.  I was wondering if you all agreed with the idea that they had this change, and if so or not, then why do you have this opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment