Sunday, June 6, 2021

Updated Review of Lights Out

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I have been working on a new YouTube channel called Ryan’s Vinyl Destination, which has been going pretty well so far. As I’ve been collecting more vinyl, I have been replacing all of my UFO albums for record copies.

In the last couple weeks I have been especially lucky to find copies of Force It, Flying, Lights Out, and Phenomenon. I also have copies of No Heavy Petting and Wild the Willing and the Innocent. I made sure to do a review of Lights Out on my channel, because it is still one of my favorite albums by who may still be my favorite band(alongside Yes). I wanted to share the review with you, since my old one is pretty dated at this point. Let me know what you think, and make sure to tune in tomorrow too when I post my review of Phenomenon. 

Also, make sure to subscribe to my channel. I plan on doing a ton more UFO content, and also a bunch of rankings and review of rock, metal, prog and jazz music! The link to the Lights Out review is below, and you can subscribe from there. 

Cheers!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fzX56fHPqHw&t=39s

No comments:

Post a Comment