Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Has Anyone Gotten The New UFO Live Collection?

I noticed that a new UFO collection has come out from Chrysalis.  I want to buy it, but I was just wondering what other people that have bought it think.  It seems like it is a lot of the same live tracks as other albums, but there are some rare songs that I've never seen live before.  I think the pricing seems pretty reasonable though, because 19 dollars is pretty cheap for a collection of that caliber.  So if anyone has already bought this then feel free to tell me how it is, because I'm very curious.

2 comments:

  1. I got this today. The only exclusive tracks are those from The Marquee (1980) and they are as per always great. Whether you need it or not depends on how bigger fan you are!! In better words you know you've gotta have it!

    ReplyDelete