Thursday, October 31, 2013

Results For Poll Of the Best UFO Guitarist!!!!!!!!!!!!


The results of the poll for the best UFO guitarists was obvious in some ways, but in others it was a surprise.  The obvious for me was that Michael Schenker won by a lot!  He had 17 of the 31 votes.  Second place was a little bit of a surprise to me, because the player was Vinnie Moore with six votes.  I like Vinnie, but in my personal opinion; I would have thought Paul Chapman would take second.  Third place went to Mick Bolton with five votes.  This was also a surprise to me, because I would've also put Chapman over him.  Fourth was surprisingly Paul Chapman with only three votes.  Atomik Tommy M and Laurence Archer both tied for last with zero votes, and that didn't come to me as a surprise at all.  What do you think of these results?  Feel free to comment what comes to your mind about the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment