Monday, February 3, 2014

Another Band UFO Fans May Like....

In the time that I last wrote about bands that UFO fans may like, I discovered a fantastic band that you guys would love. Their name is Y and T. They started in 1974, as Yesterday and Tomorrow, but in the 80's they changed their name and became a underground classic band like UFO.  The only song that really got big by Y and T is the dreadful "Summertime Girls," but don't let this be a judgment of the rest of the band's catalog. They wrote some of the most brutally heavy riffs I have ever heard. And Dave Meniketti is a master of singing and guitar playing. Check out the songs "Open Fire," "Winds Of Change," "Black Tiger," "Forever," "Lipstick and Leather, "Mean Streak," "Barroom Boogie," "Dirty Girl," "Rescue Me," "I'm Coming Home," "My Way Or The Highway," "Don't Want a To Lose," and I promise your mind will be blown. These guys are truly insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment