Monday, February 23, 2015

A Very UFO Day...

When I woke up today, I felt very in the mood for UFO.  The moment I got onto the bus, I put some jams on by the band. I was very surprised to hear how refreshing some of the songs were. I really forgot how brutally rocking "The Writer" is, with its killer riff, and ripping vocals by the one and only.  I forgot how energetic "Out In The Street" makes me, with its soft start, that turns into a very ballistic uproar of rock and roll.  Today for the first time, "Wonderland" truly shocked me, because I had forgotten how thrashy the guitar was in it. In this song in particular, I was also so impressed by how well the band sounded together. Right now as I write, I'm sitting back and relaxing tothe beautiful ballad "Terri," which has a melody so divine that it feels too good to be true. There are so many great songs from the band's body of work, and today really reminded me that they're one of the best hard rock bands ever.

Have you listened to any interesting songs by the band today?

No comments:

Post a Comment