Friday, July 5, 2013

Blogs That I Love

I thought it would be appropriate to talk to you about blogs that I love to go on.  The first blog is called Bizarre Zoology.  This blog is run by my best friend Jay Cooney.  He knows so much about everything in zoology, and his blog has to do with many creatures that people haven't ever classified for sure.  These include Sasquatch, the Loch Ness Monster, and other creatures like this.  I think that his blog is very interesting, because even though I started out not believing any of this subject, I now am much more open, and I agree that the existence of these species is definitely possible.  Jay puts so much work into this blog, and he has really been shown applause for this.  He has been featured on Monster X Radio, and he has been on podcasts.  His blog has gotten an enormous fan base, and he has over 70,000 views.  I hope you will all check out his blog, because it is is amazing. You can find the link to his site in the My Blog List tab on the right of my blog.

The second blog I really like is Rock Roots.  This blog is written by a man named John.  I like this blog a lot because he doesn't just write about his favorite bands.  He will write about every rock group he can think of.  He doesn't even limit himself to one style of rock.  He will write about soul groups, metal groups, punk groups, and everything else you could think of.  The funny thing is that John and I have very similar taste in music.  We both love UFO, and we both really like other groups like Queen, The Rolling Stones, Accept, ZZ Top, and Van Halen.  I really like how John always responds to comments, and he always seems to respect opinions.  I have commented on numerous occasions, and he always replies to me.  His blog is so fun to look at, because he has close to three years worth of material, and it takes forever to go through.  I think you should definitely check John's blog out if you are a music band, because he will most likely talk about at least one of your favorite bands.  You can also find the link to this site in the same place as Jay's.  

I really hope you check these blogs out, because they are very neat.  Both authors have worked extremely hard to achieve what they have, and it would be nice for others to support them.  

2 comments: