Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Best YouTube Video Of All Time.

When I was watching the videos that are featured in the video bar on my blog; I happened to run in to the best video of all time.  This video is a bunch of performances of "Lights Out" all blended together so it fits together with the song.  The performances are the the 1978 Strangers In The Night tour, and it is completely awesome.  I have never seen the band more energetic, and their musical sound is better than ever.  You can really see how much fun the band has when they perform.  Michael's solo is so killer, and he rocks out on the stage.  The band's stage presence is so great, because they really engage to the audience, and they move around a lot without being awkward.  This video is the second one on the video bar of my blog.  It is also the one with Michael wearing the short shirt and blue jeans. This video truly changed me, and I hope you check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment