Friday, July 5, 2013

Something Cool I Found Online


Notice anything weird about this picture?  What I found crazy is that Phil Mogg is playing a guitar.  This picture was taken in Würzburg on June 9th, 2013.  He was most likely playing "I'm A Loser," because he has done this rarely in the past.  I think this is cool picture because it shows that Phil is extremely musically diverse.  It is also nice because it shows that the band tries to change things up once in a while, because they could've have had Paul Raymond or a touring guitar player do the acoustic, but they had Phil do this as a surprise to the audience.  The other time that I have heard about this from other people is that he did this for the same song on the No Heavy Petting Tour.  Have you found anything unusual from UFO.  Definitely feel free to share it on this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment